About The Investing Site
Welcome to The Investing Site, your guide to savings and investments including a comprehensive UK banking guide complete with an advanced branch locator.
We all want our money to go further and we all know we should be saving more. The Investing Site is designed to help people like you consider their savings and investment options, provide information and point you to products, services and companies that may be able to assist you.
Every bank offers a selection of savings and investment products, some opting to keep it simple and others jumping in the deep end with a multitude of products for customers to choose from.
The Investing Site's comparison tables, product lists and account overviews are there to give you an idea of what is being offered and by whom without you having to hunt through dozens of websites - it's all right here.
- You can use our comparison tables to see, at a glance, the savings account rates being offered by various banks.
- You'll find information and get a heads up on the latest savings and investment trends in our articles.
- Our bank accounts guide will give you a concise overview of what is and is not usually included in various types of accounts as well as what types of accounts are now offered by the majority of high street and online banks.
- If you want a brief history of the UK's major banks along with example product lists and contact information for each one have a look at our bank pages.
- And don't miss trying out the branch locator to find the UK branches of all the major high street banks. We also very helpfully list each branch's opening hours and facilities such as disabled access, in-branch cash machines and even whether or not they have a coffee shop.
We will be adding more superb articles, information and tools so be sure to check back often.
The Investing Site's aim is to give you the information, tools and resources to help you make informed decisions based on your own research. The Investing Site is not a provider of financial advice. Consumer financial advice can be found on the Financial Services Authority Consumer Information website http://www.fsa.gov.uk/consumerinformation.
The Investing Site is owned and operated by